Tuesday, August 25, 2009

[photo eight]

i always see the most beautiful self portraits done by other photographers. mine leave a lot to be desired... or at least leave me with a lot to be desired. today's shows the sun on my skin... for some reason, this morning, as i was looking into the mirror, i started thinking about how my skin would someday age, is probably already aging. i wondered if i should do anything about it... use cream, wash my face more often, find natural remedies to prevent aging, anything... and then i remembered that i'm way too low maintenance when it comes to things like this (except for sunblock, which i am not modest in applying). so i guess i'll take my aged skin as it comes.

1 comment:

  1. this is special looks very artistic ~ LOTS of moisturizer that is my tip...and learn to love the laugh/smile lines..

    ReplyDelete