Friday, January 11, 2013

01.09.2013

Sofia Big Eyes! I love when you get big eyes Little Miss. It is so stinkin' cute!!! You used to have them more often. I wonder if or when you'll stop getting them. I also wonder if you get them because you are mimicking me... Like maybe in my excitement and happiness over you, I am giving you big eyes!!

Your papa sent you kisses this morning while he was at work. He called you by the nickname that he has planned since you were in Mama's belly: Fifi. You smiled at your kisses.

A few other highlights of today... At Mama's breastfeeding support group you sat on my lap for a good chunk of time. You also laid on the floor for a while too. That's something new that's happening with you. In the past you have preferred to be held and bounced or swayed. I can't wait for you to start playing too!! We went to the library with your cousins. I got a few more books for us to read (even though we just keep rereading Such a Silly Baby)!!

No comments:

Post a Comment