Wednesday, February 13, 2013

02.12.2013

You rolled over on the hard floor today! From your back to your belly... And you might have kept going (right under the tub) if Mama hadn't scooped you up! I consider this official! You've been working so hard at this for a while now, but especially in the last week! (You've rolled over multiple times on the bed and couch, but I don't 100% count those cause I think the cushiony surface helps you a bit!)

Another first today: the weather was so nice this afternoon that we hung out on the porch soaking up the sun. Then you nursed to sleep while Mama sat in the porch chair dreaming of summer!

Oh & I can't forget to share your little laugh tonight. I decided to give you some naked baby time before putting on your jammies. As I got the wet mat out, you began laughing and continued each time I shook it or crinkled it! So funny!! Looking forward to finding more things that make you laugh!!

No comments:

Post a Comment