Wednesday, May 8, 2013

05.06.2013

We thought you were on the mends today. Your last fever over 100 was at about 1 a.m. You were a bit more cranky today, but I thought it was something I ate since we tried eating out at DK's yesterday. Every time I took your temperature, the reading was lower than your normal temp, but I assumed you were just being too squirmy for me to get the thermometer in your war securely.

I wasn't alarmed until the evening when we had trouble getting you to sleep and your temperature was reading in the 95s. When we woke up at 11:30, your temp was in the low 95s and even dipped to 94 something at a point. Mama panicked! We were on the phone with your pediatrician (love her!!) and it was decided to take you to the ER. (Which I guess was technically tomorrow but it is going on the day...)

At the ER, your temp was in the 96s and 97s. They checked you out but didn't seem too concerned. Because we EC, you were able to pee in a bowl for the urine sample instead of getting a catheter, which will further my support in spreading the word of EC!

No comments:

Post a Comment