Thursday, March 7, 2013

03.06.2013

This morning we went to an EC mama/baby meet up at Alma. You had a dry diaper from the time we left the house until after we left the meet up! Getting together with the group today made me realize how great EC is going! You haven't had a poopy diaper in days (multiple!!) And we are definitely learning your signs and rhythms! It also made me realize how fast time has gone by. We started over a month and a half ago! I can't believe it!

Another note about today... You've been a rolling rock star! From the moment you woke today, all you've been wanting to do is roll! It's so crazy watching you grow and seeing what fun thing you'll focus on or pick up each day! You are an amazing baby girl, and I can't imagine a day that you'll ever not be me sweet baby! (sorry teenage Sofia, I think I might still call you my baby then... I'll try to only do it at home so I don't embarrass you!)

No comments:

Post a Comment