Saturday, March 9, 2013

03.07.2013

It was an absolutely beautiful day today! We spent a good part of the afternoon on the porch enjoying the sunshine! You even took a nap out there :)

Speaking of sleeping, I've been wanting to write about it! You are the cutest snoozer. At night, you fall asleep nursing and when I put you in bed, you arch and curl your back half way around into the biggest stretch I've ever seen anyone do! This is what you do throughout the night each time you go back to bed after nursing! And then you do it again in the morning when you are waking up!

When you wake up from naps, you usually kick the blanket off. If I happen to be in another room, I'll come in and find the blanket kicked off and you with your big "I just woke up" eyes. It's adorable!

And on one other note, you have been such a happier baby lately. Even the other mamas at our Alma group noticed that you weren't needing bounced today. I really hope this elimination diet will help us figure out what is bothering you!! Mama really wants to keep you comfortable and happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment