Friday, April 12, 2013

04.08.2013

Hello little cow! We sent this photo to Uncle Ben and told him we had a cow for sale! He replied saying he wasn't so sure he could afford this cow!!! Of course, we'd never sell you. Your our little cow to love and snuggle forever! (well till you are at least 21... then maybe we'll let you go!)

You have been working so hard on getting this sitting thing going! Tonight you sat on bed by yourself for over a minute! It's so amazing watching you work to master this new skill. Each day you become a little better than you were the day before!

By the way, there was no reason in particular for you to be dressed like a cow. When we borrowed clothes from Eliza, this was one of the things we borrowed just because. I say since you decided to stand me up and the homemade costume I made you for last Halloween, I get to dress you like a cow in April for the heck of it! And if that isn't the cutest, I don't know WHAT is!

No comments:

Post a Comment