Thursday, April 18, 2013

04.16.2013

We did lots of hanging out today. We seem to both be fighting the cold. You are also continuing to fight off some bad food... Last Thursday Mama took a homeopathic for a sore throat, not even thinking to check the label. Turns out there's lactose in it... We've been off dairy for months! Eek! I had also started testing chicken (but symptoms started before the chicken could have been completely to blame). Most likely, I am assuming it was the dairy. Poor you, your skin freaked out. You had the worst diaper rash you have ever had, crying and squirming at each diaper change. You got the baby version of diarrhea... For many days... All this made me realize what a good thing it is that I am doing this diet. Sometimes people are unaware of the causes for these two things and don't watch what goes into the baby's body. Seeing you miserable would just break my heart (does break my heart!) I am just so happy to be actively trying to figure out what does and doesn't work for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment