Sunday, April 21, 2013

04.20.2013

We love the weekends! Today we did lots of weekend things... We slept in, well in a way. You get up early, but you go back to sleep about an hour after you get up, so mama just laid back down to sleep when you did. We then went to get coffee. We hung out around the house being bums. Mama cleaned a little. You went on a walk with Daddy while Mama took a shower and started a sewing project. We cuddled and played. Your cousin, P, came over for a while too! P came over after you'd fallen asleep, but despite my best efforts, I wasn't able to put you to bed... I tried, but by the time I made it to the living room to turn on the video monitor you had rolled over and gotten ahold of the camera. When I turned it on I expected to see my sweet sleeping baby but instead I saw my sweet awake baby handling the camera! It made me giggle!!

No comments:

Post a Comment