Monday, January 4, 2010

[photo four]

i did the most unthinkable thing after work today... i went to target! i had planned to go to a small store in my neighborhood, but had to return something at a store right by target and go to the library right by target... and it's cold out... and the other store is a couple avenues down from my house... so i just sucked it up and stopped at target. it was still as horrible as i remember it to be.

**note: most targets aren't so horrendous, but trust me, the one in brooklyn. is. very. very. bad.

6 comments:

  1. i love the yellow line. i have an awesome target, which is probably worse than having a nasty one. (worse for the wallet)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! Sorry it was bad ... I'm so jealous you live in NYC ... I'd love to live there! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. here on cape cod we shun big box stores...i haven't been to target or walmart in 6 years. i miss the convenience but target was bad for me -- i'd get dazed wandering around the aisles and come home with a fuzzy lampshade or lime green towels!

    ReplyDelete
  4. fab shot you are realy inspiring me to use my camera phone to get more unusual shots:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have no idea what Target is but I take it it's some big supermarket type place that sells everything!! Great shot of the escalator. Mobile phones are great for unusual shots.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It has a very underground feel to it, very impressed.

    Si

    ReplyDelete