Friday, January 1, 2010

[photo one]

today is the start of a new project. as of the first day of 2010, i'm going to be taking one photo a day to post here over the next 365 days. each photo will be taken with my iphone using the shakeitphoto ap. i came up three goals that i shared on this discussion board. these goals are to help keep my focused narrowed, and help make it possible for me to complete.

simply put:
goal 1: focus on the composition.
goal 2: use my iphone (which will help because although i have a fancy dslr, i often don't carry it with me everywhere i go).
goal 3: no excuses.

during 2009, i attempted this project 2 different times. and failing both times, has helped me figure out what it is i need to make sure i am successful this third time.

11 comments:

  1. An exciting project you have set out to complete with the iPhone. I look forward to each days update.

    Si

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be following your year with interest, and checking out your other blogs. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. well hello..day one! grear job so far!

    ReplyDelete
  4. going on the same journey! great job on day 1!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is my first go at it. Can't wait to see what pictures you take!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i have a good feeling about your third try! i started mine today, too.
    will have to check out the shake it app.
    i'll be following your progress - i love your photo style!

    ReplyDelete
  7. so glad that you are trying again I think your photos are fab I keep thinking I must update my phone so that I always have a camera for when i feel a bit embarresed to be taking photos although doing it for a year kind of changed that. You won't regret completing it it is a real achievemnt. Look forward to seeing more

    Val

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this shot, so vintage feeling - is this really taken with a phone?!! Awesome! Look forward to seeing the rest :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. you can do it! i'm so excited by this project i can't tell you. i started a week ago and having a new canon s90 is helping. your iphone will probably be the difference this time. good luck and looking forward to the next 364 photos!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great shot! Congrats on a new beginning and I like the idea of doing an iPhone project. Those cameras are actually very good!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your idea to use ShakeItPhoto as a method of capture for 365. Thanks for sharing at Shutter Sisters. I completed Project 365 in 2008. You can do this. It will teach you to "see" all over again.

    ReplyDelete